Ideal Candidate Profile
About – Ardor Commercial Advisors
Ardor Commercial Advisors, LLC is a premier, full-service commercial real estate brokerage headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our team utilizes a client-focused approach to provide superior real estate services, including acquisition and leasing opportunities for developers, landlords, tenants, and investors. Our expert advisors assist our clients in all commercial real estate needs, including investment properties, office and retail, mixed-use projects, multi-family developments, land, and industrial properties. We serve cities in North Carolina and South Carolina including Charlotte, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Mooresville, and surrounding areas. We are known as a “High Touch” local firm servicing where the large nationals don’t or won’t. We focus on the critical few. Technology also drives our ease of doing business with our customers and pride ourselves on being 5 years ahead of the industry with technology. Finally, we are backed by a company built in the Carolinas.
- • Our company is small enough that you will know us and we will know you. Our employees are not numbers.
- • Our founder has lived and worked in Charlotte for over fifty years and our company is stable and profitable.
- • Every day will be different. Our client base is diverse, so we see a wide range of projects, both large and small, from big organizations to non-profits and schools. In addition, our clients include investors, medical, industrial, and many others.
- • Commercial real estate can take long hours on some transactions but we encourage a balanced work and personal life. This is the reason we invest in our teams with a top CRM and processes built to keep our brokers with their clients.
- • We are organized. Imagine coming in to find a list of contacts, a proven sales and transaction process, impeccable training, a CRM system ready to roll connected to the best industry tools, and a fantastic team to help you. Yes, it can be done and that is exactly how we do it.
- • Every few months we will do something fun as a team to break up the monotony and build team camaraderie. No need to be an amazing bowler, karaoke singer, or roller skater but you might be doing some of these things. We encourage and welcome all employees to attend these kinds of team-building events.
Ardor Commercial Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we create an inclusive environment for all of our team members.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Jim Pryor at Jim@ArdorCRE.com
Commercial Real Estate Brokers